After last year’s successful first Test Point programme, Parentini is rolling out a bigger Test Point scheme this year. Already underway in Italy, Test Point will arrive in the UK at new Parentini dealer Cycle Scuderia in Bideford, Devon on Friday 20th May.
The Test Point was the first of it’s kind introduced by a cycle clothing manufacturer and the concept is simple. Cyclists get the opportunity to try on and test ride a jersey and bib short. If the cyclist likes the kit, they have the opportunity to buy the full kit at a discounted price. If not, the rider simply hands it back (providing it’s in good condition). Either way, Parentini welcomes feedback, both good and bad.
These jerseys and shorts normally retail at £180 for the pair, at the Test Point they are £125, a saving of 30%.
The kit is Parentini’s performance standard P.Race kit and this year features a striking new colourway. The white panels being replaced with a darker red.
C101 ELASTIC CARBON Jersey
- Anatomical tailored fit with a blend of different fabrics results in high performance and supreme comfort
- Longer sleeves finished with a thin elastic hem with hidden soft gripper – Better fit and aerodynamics
- 3/4 hidden zip, the best choice for optimum fit and breathability
- Soft silicone elastic waist gripper
- Back panel made with highly breathable and lightweight, ‘carbon dry’ fabric
- Front, side panels, and sleeves in mesh elastic micron fabric
C96H P. RACE bib shorts
- Supremely comfortable anatomical 4 panel design featuring heat bonding technology, for more comfort and performance
- High performance C6HT pad
- Anatomic strap design – follows the contours of the torso for optimum fit
- Main panels made with 220gr POWER lycra – lightweight, elastic and robust with great muscle support
- Side panels made with very flexible 240gr POWER lycra for increased muscle support and comfort
- NEW designed internal knitted leg grippers – flat, aero profile with supreme comfort
- Mesh back panel for increased heat transfer
Look out for the Test Point point-of-sale at the following dealers:
Friday 20th May – Monday 30th May
Friday 3rd June – Monday 13th June
19 Saville Street
Friday 17th June – Monday 27th June
15 Maple Park
Friday 1st July – Monday 11th July
Paul Hewitt Cycles
17-19 Preston Road
Friday 15th July – Monday 25th July
Ellerton on Swale
Friday 29th July – Monday 8th August
Target Coaching – Iain Grant